Residence Life Documents & Forms

 Application to Waive Residency Requirement

This form lets you apply to have your housing requirement waived so you can live off-campus.


Housing Contract Terms and Conditions

The contract and its terms and conditions that all residents hold with McKendree University.


Medical History and Immunization Form

This record, which is required by the state of Illinois, must be completed, signed by a physician, and submitted to the Office of Health Services before the student is permitted to attend classes or move into the residence halls


Meal Plan Change Request

Please use this form to change the meal plan you are on.  This form is only open until the 2nd Friday in each semester. After that point, the meal plan is set for the semester.


New Student Housing Application Change Request

Please use this form to update information for your housing request/application. This form is for new incoming first-year or transfer students ONLY.


Room Change Request

A form to request a change in your housing assignment for whatever reason. This form opens the first day of classes each semester and closes several weeks before the end of the semester.


Summer Housing Application - Summer 2019

McKendree University has significantly reduced summer housing costs ($10 a day).  McKendree wants to support students who want to work, study, or need to stay at the university during the summer.