Please use these forms to report any behaviors of concern involving McKendree University students, whether these behaviors occur inside or outside of the classroom setting. Reportable behaviors may include Code of Student Conduct violations, a student who you feel may be struggling physically or psychologically, general complaints or information, academic concerns, or behaviors of concern that you would like to see addressed or would like to discuss. When completing your form, please include your name and contact information. Please note that anonymously submitted forms may limit the Office for Student Affairs' effectiveness in dealing with concerning behavior.

General Incident Report

Use this link to report Code of Student Conduct violations or reporting information regarding academic departure.


Student of Concern Report

Use this link to report students with emotional or behavioral concerns.


Academic Dishonesty Report

Use this link to report issues regarding academic dishonesty, including issues of cheating, plagiarism, sabotage, duplicate submissions, or other forms of academic dishonesty.


Academic Alert and Academic Departure Form

Use this link to report concerns regarding student academic performance or student writing abilities.  Students can use this link to withdraw or transfer from McKendree University.


Bias or Hate Crime Report

Use this link to report incidents of bias or hate crimes on campus.


Sanction Submission Form

Use this link to submit any sanctions prescribed by your Conduct Officer or hearing board.


Appeal Submission Form

Use this link if you wish to submit an appeal in reference to a judicial or sexual misconduct case.