Order Transcripts

McKendree University is happy to provide alumni and students electronic transcript ordering and delivery!

You don’t need to print a form and mail or fax it to us; just order online and it will be sent!

You can order a secure, certified PDF of your official transcript and have it delivered electronically. You can also order an official paper transcript which will be mailed the following business day.

It’s simple to do, here’s how it works:

1.   Click on the link below and set up an account.  A few things you need to know before you get started:

A. In order to open an electronic transcript, you'll  need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer.

B. The system does not work well with Chrome; please use either Firefox or Internet Explorer.

2.  Follow the instructions to order your transcript (it’s just like shopping online). The cost is $4.25 per transcript for electronic transcripts and $6.75 for paper transcripts.  You can pay with either a debit or credit card.

3.  Electronic transcripts will be sent within 30 minutes of ordering.

4.  Paper transcripts will be mailed the next business day.

Transcripts will not be mailed on the following holidays:

  • New Year's Day
  • Memorial Day
  • Independence Day
  • Labor Day
  • Thanksgiving and the Friday after Thanksgiving
  • Christmas Day

Order Transcripts Now     


Please note:  Southern Illinois University at Carbondale  and St. Louis Community College do not currently accept our electronic transcripts; please request a paper copy for these institutions.

Some questions you might have:

Can I order by filling out a paper form?

No, all transcripts must be ordered electronically.

Can I get an unofficial transcript?

Current students can get an unofficial transcript via WebAdvisor. Alumni should order official transcripts.


Can I get same day service?

Yes (it will cost $10.00).  Select the Rush Delivery option and then call the Records Office at (618) 537-6819 to let us know you submitted a Rush order.


Please contact the Academic Records office at (618) 537-6818 if you have any questions.