Testing Policy

Prospective Students

If you have earned credit for completing an AP, CLEP or DANTES exam, you must request an official transcript from AP, CLEP or DANTES in order for us to evaluate the credit and grant it when acceptable. Credit for exams that appear on high school or other institution's transcripts will not be accepted.

Current Students

Before taking a CLEP or a DANTES exam, you must first complete the Application for Transfer Credit and obtain approval. The forms are online (Forms and Documents page).

Advanced Placement (AP) Credit (McKendree Code 001456)

CLEP Credit (McKendree Code 1456)

DANTES/DSST Credit (McKendree Code 9271)

International Baccalaureate (IB) Credit