Work Study Employment
The Campus Activities Office employs a number of students through the Federal Work
Study system. Please see the general requirements listed below. Upon clicking the
links, each position may have a full description listed. Please read through the
descriptions of the positions that you are interested in. Staff members will be selected
based on completion of an application, and a brief interview if necessary.
1. Must be a full time McKendree Student with either Federal or Institutional work study
2. Must be able to work weekend and/or evening shifts
3. Shall have a minimum of 5 hours of Federal Work Study allotted per week
4. Completed an interview if required.
6. Completed necessary paperwork if hired.
Salary, Benefits, and Outcomes
1. Minimum wage
2. (2) Free staff shirts (Lair positions) to be worn during shifts (additional shirts available for purchase)
3. Exposure to a fun and active environment on campus!
4. Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
5. Enhance time management, problem solving, and teamwork skills
6. Understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility
7. Gain practical work experience as related to one's major (certain positions)
Current Staff Positions(click links to apply)
1. Campus Activities Board - Executive Board Positions (must be at least 2nd semester freshman status)
2. Lair Staff
3. Lair Manager (must be at least sophomore status)