Game Consoles - Finding your MAC Address
If you are a resident of 1201, 1203, 1205, 1211 at West then you do NOT need to register with us at this time. SImply use the passcode for the McKWestConsole network when prompted. (If unsure, contact IT and we'll give it to you.)
If your device is not listed, a simple web search for: "find mac address *device name*" should produce instructions on acquiring the MAC address of your device.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Select Network.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- MAC address will be listed next to Wireless MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
- Hit the Xbox button to get to your Guide menu.
- Go all the way to the right and select System Settings
- On the new screen, select Network Settings
- Select the Gaming network.
- On the next page select Configure Network
- Go right to select the Additional Settings Tab
- Go down and select the second item Advanced Settings
- Toward the bottom of the screen you should see MAC Address. The MAC Address is the number below this.
- Hit UP on the D-Pad and scroll right to Settings
- Select System
- Select System Information
- Your MAC address will be listed.
- From the Home Menu, go to Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select Settings and Connection Status List
- Your MAC address will be listed next to the words MAC Address