Game Consoles - Finding your MAC Address
- Hit the Xbox button to get to your Guide menu.
Go all the way to the right and select System Settings
- On the new screen, select Network Settings
- Select the McKWest [Unencrytped] network.
- On the next page select Configure Network
- Go right to select the Additional Settings Tab
- Go down and select the second item Advanced Settings
- Toward the bottom of the screen you should see Wired MAC Address. The MAC Address is the number below this.
From the Home Menu, go to Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select Settings and Connection Status List
- Your MAC address will be listed next to the words MAC Address
- From the Wii Menu select the Wii icon in lower left corner
- Select Wii Settings
- Click the arrow to go to the next page of settings.
- Select Console Information
- The MAC address will be displayed
- From the main menu go to Settings > General > About.
- The MAC address you're looking for will be listed as Wireless ID.
NOTE: The address can also be found on the UPC label underneath the Apple TV box.