Game Consoles - Finding your MAC Address
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Select Network.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- MAC address will be listed next to Wireless MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
- Hit the Xbox button to get to your Guide menu.
- Go all the way to the right and select System Settings
- On the new screen, select Network Settings
- Select the McKWest [Unencrytped] (or Gaming depending on where you’re located) network.
- On the next page select Configure Network
- Go right to select the Additional Settings Tab
- Go down and select the second item Advanced Settings
- Toward the bottom of the screen you should see MAC Address. The MAC Address is the number below this.
- Hit UP on the D-Pad and scroll right to Settings
- Select System
- Select System Information
- Your MAC address will be listed.
- From the Home Menu, go to Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select Settings and Connection Status List
- Your MAC address will be listed next to the words MAC Address