Higher Education Administrative ServicesCLASSES BEGIN MARCH 16, 2015! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Masters of Arts in Education - Higher Education Administrative Services is designed
for those seeking to accelerate their career path in higher education or those wanting
to transition from another profession. Offered completely online, this masters degree
can be your ticket to success.
Higher education management is a highly competitive, rapidly growing sector of the nation's economy. It offers careers with strong compensation and benefits, as well as an opportunity to serve the next generation. The practical academic work of this program will provide you with the skills for success in higher education management.
• 12 three-credit courses taught in an executive format
• Practical courses taught by distinguished faculty with practical experience as administrators
• Excellent career advancement opportunities
• The 2014/2015 academic year (August/July) tuition is $445 per credit hour with an e-learning technology fee of $60 per credit hour totaling $505
per credit hour
• Attractive student loan options available
• Program completion in as few as 14 months
Upon conclusion, participants will be successfully equipped to enter or advance in this highly rewarding career field. Key areas include:
• Admission and Financial Aid
• Finance and Administration
• Student Affairs
• Academic Records
• Human Resources
• Institutional Research
• Institutional Advancement
• Information Technology
Classes are forming now. Want more information?