Apply for Housing
1. Select the appropriate housing application below. If you have not lived in campus housing, please select New Student Housing Application.
2. Complete all the fields and click submit. You will be directed to a confirmation page.
3. Applications will be reviewed throughout the spring semester. Student placement will be emailed in July.
4. Please contact Mitch Nasser, Director of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Returning Housing Information
• Students are able to squat at McKendree West Only. A minimum of half of the residents for the apartment are required to be in attendance at the time of housing sign up.
• New Hall West will be open to all students.
• Suites will remain at 6 students.
• Priority deadline for returning student housing is March 10, 2016.
Schedule for Returning Housing
Monday, March 7 - Squatters 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday, March 7 through Thursday March 10 - 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
(Students that submit a housing application to live on campus for next year, will receive a specific time and date to sign-up for housing during the lottery process.)