Spring Fling Wing Bobbing Contest 2013!
It’s fun! It’s messy! It’s unlike any other contest held on campus! The fifth annual Wing Bobbing Contest will feature McKendree University students, faculty, and staff competitors who will bob for hot wings in a kid-size swimming pool filled with ranch dressing and chicken wings – without using their hands!
The winner gets a Spring Fling Wing Thing t-shirt, a $25 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card, $25 Hooters Gift Card, and 2 Cardinals tickets to a regular season home game! All other competitors will receive a Spring Fling Wing Thing t-shirt and a $25 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card.
Do you have what it takes to compete? Tell us why you should be selected! CLICK HERE!
Wing Thing Student Judge Needed!
Eating chicken wings and then deciding on who has the best ones in a tough job, but someone's got to do it! We're looking for a student that can be fair, impartial, and has a palate that can distinguish the finest of wing spices to determine a winner! Okay - really, it's all about eating some free wings and scoring them to see which restaurants will win our Spring Fling Wing Thing categories. Think you can do it? Tell us why we should choose you and you could be selected! CLICK HERE
Frozen T-Shirt Contest 2014!
Be the first to fit into a frozen t-shirt. Wet t-shirts are scrunched and frozen. The object of this contest is to thaw the t-shirt following the guidelines below and successfully fit your body into the shirt as for normal wear. The first person to do so will be declared the winner. Each participant will get to keep their shirt, but the winner will win a $25 Gas Card!
The contest will begin at TBA in the Quad.
1. No liquid substances are allowed in designated contest area. This includes water
and/or drinks of any kind.
2. No assistance from family and/or friends is allowed.
3. You are not allowed to use a pocketknife, fork, or any other sharp object on the t-shirt.
4. No one is allowed to leave the designated judging area once the contest has begun.
5. You are allowed to use your body ONLY to thaw the shirt.
6. Anyone caught pouring anything on the shirt, getting assistance from anyone, or walking away from the judging area will be disqualified.
7. If there is a tie, it is up to a coin toss to decide the winner. All decisions of the judges are final.
8. You must be at the CAB tent area at TIME TBA, or forfeit your spot in the contest.
Sign up for the Frozen T-shirt Contest HERE!