Transfer New Student Orientation (NSO)
We are excited to see you on campus soon and are eager to help make your transition
to McKendree as smooth as possible.
Transfer Orientation will start promptly at 8:30 a.m. and you will complete all sessions by 3:00 p.m. Please come to the Hettenhausen Center for the Arts to check in for Orientation. Parking is available in the adjacent lot.
While on campus you will complete the following:
1. Registration Check-in
- You will be able to turn in any outstanding documents, such as your Confidential Medical Exam, financial aid documents, and your final transcripts.
- Secure your McKendree University Parking Pass
2. Meet the McKendree University Student Support Staff
- Find out where to go for any questions you may have.
- Learn more about our Career Services office and how to secure internships.
- Get information about using the McKendree Academic Support Center.
If you are interested in a career in Education, the School of Education will provide a session outlining the requirements for the Education program. This session is mandatory for all new Education majors.
Information for on Campus Residents
Students living at McKendree West can check in at the McKendree West Club House, while other students will need to report to their residence hall for check-in.
Please let us know if you have any questions: 800-BEARCAT, ext. 6831.