Bearcat Den


Photo of Bearcat DenBearcat Den will not be a included in the Housing Selection Process as an option for McKendree housing for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. 


Please note that if you would like to sign a lease to live at Bearcat Den you must:


    1. Apply to waive your residency

2. Speak with your financial aid counselor to see if a move off campus affects the financial aid you may receive. 


For current Bearcat Den residents:


Bearcat Den will continue to operate as usual through Spring 2018. For assistance with lockouts, please call Public Safety or the duty phone (found below).


Duty Cell Phone
(618) 334-5975