Ramble into Spring 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
"Ramble into Spring" Starts: 8:00am
Course Briefing: 7:40am
5K (3.1 miles) run/walk
10K (6.2 miles) run
10 Mile run
Melvin Price Convocation Center (MPCC)
Alton Street, Lebanon, IL 62254
"Ramble into Spring" T-Shirts while supplies last
Medals to the top 3 finishers in each race, male and female, 39 & under and 40 & over.
$17.00 on Race Day
Cash, check, or online via active.com
Race Packet Pick-up
Friday, March 18, 8:00am-6:00pm - MPCC or Race Day starting at 6:30am at the MPCC.
What? The race goes on, rain or shine (or snow). No refunds!
For your convenience, you can now Register online at Active.com
Here’s how: Click the above link to register at Active.com and you’ll be at our active.com registration page. On this page, you'll find general race information. Scroll to mid-page and click "Register Now." You can now begin registering.
Go directly to the “active.com” web site, type “McKendree Ramble into Spring” into the search bar at the top of the page, click the “Search” button and you’ll be taken to our registration page. Click “Ramble into Spring 5K/10K/10-Miler.” On the next page, you'll find general race information. Scroll to mid-page and click "Register Now." You can now begin registering.
Active.com is a secure web site used by Race Directors across the country. It gives you the convenience of registering from your computer and paying with your credit card. Active.com does charge a service fee of $3.25 per registration for this convenience which is your responsibility. Your last chance to register online is midnight, March 16th. So feel free to take advantage of this option or register through the mail or here in person at the McKendree University Intramural Gym Desk. It’s up to you. See you on race day!
Directions to McKendree University
• Interstate 64 to Exit 23, Illinois Route 4, Lebanon. Turn north on Route 4.
• Turn left (west) at first flashing red light on West St. Louis Street in Lebanon.
• Interstate 70 to Exit 21, Illinois Route 4, Lebanon. Turn south on Route 4.
• Travel about 9 miles and turn right (west) at the flashing red light on West St. Louis Street in Lebanon.
• Turn right (north) on Alton Street.
• Travel north on Alton Street for ½ mile just past the 4-way stop sign; our Melvin Price Convocation Center (MPCC) is on the right.
• There's plenty of parking available (1) at the MPCC, (2) near the starting line across from the McKendree Fountain, or (3) in parking lots no one ever uses on Stanton Street which is one block on the other side (west) of the fountain.