COMPARE YOUR ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING REVISIONS:
1. Sheila was the winner of the race.
Sheila won the race.
2. The computer was destroyed by a lightning bolt.
A lightning bolt destroyed the computer.
3. The entire book was read by only two students in the class.
Only two students in the class read the entire book.
4. The boy was scratched by the cat.
The cat scratched the boy.
5. My essay was graded by Dr. Black.
Dr. Black graded my essay.
6. Action on the proposal is being considered by Dr. Dennis.
Dr. Dennis is considering action on the proposal.
7. The door was slammed by my roommate.
My roommate slammed the door.
8. Announcements of Brown Bag Lunch topics will be published in the McKendree Review
The McKendree Review publishes announcements of the Brown Bag Lunch topics each week.