Game Consoles - Finding your MAC Address
Forms will be processed during business hours.
(M-F from 8-5)
Forms submitted after hours or on the weekend will be processed the following business day.
Below you'll find instructions on how to find your WIRELESS mac address.
If you require instructions for a streaming device, or older console, a simple Google search will provide instructions on how to find it.
Simply search for: *insert device name here* wireless mac address
1. Scroll left on the HOME screen to open the guide
2. Select Settings > All Settings.
3. Select Network > Advanced Settings
4. You will need to supply the Wireless MAC address on the form.
1. Tap up on the D-Pad, go to Settings
2. Select Network
3. Select View Connection Status
4. You will need to provide the MAC Address (Wi-Fi) on the form.
1. From the Wii U Menu, select System Settings
2. Select Internet
3. Select View MAC Address
4. Please provide this address on the form.