Game Consoles - Finding your MAC Address
1. In the XBox Dashboard, go to My Xbox and open System Settings.
2. Select Network Settings, Configure Network.
3. On the Additional Settings tab, select Advanced Settings
4. Select Alternate MAC Address
5. If using a network cable, your MAC address is the 12 characters under "Wired Mac Address
6. If using a wireless connection, select "Wireless Information," your MAC address
is the 12 characters after "MAC Address"
1. From the Home Menu, go to Settings
2. Select Network Settings
3. Select Settings and Connection Status List
4. Your MAC address will be listed next to the words MAC Address
Unfortunately every mobile device is radically different with how connections to an
1. From the Wii Menu select the Wii icon in lower left corner
2. Select Wii Settings
3. Click the arrow to go to the next page of settings.
4. Select Console Information
5. The MAC address will be displayed