Employer Help Sheet
We appreciate your interest in employing McKendree University students and alumni. Our employment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. Employers can register online and post unlimited jobs FOR FREE to our website. www.collegecentral.com/McKendree
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Employers who want to post full-time jobs are eligible. However, positions that are commission only will not be posted on this site. All employer registrations will pass through Career Services for approval. You must have an email address to register. If you do not have an email address, contact our office at (618) 537-6805.
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches.
· Go to our school’s site listed on top of the page.
· Select the Employers icon.
· Choose the link for Register Now.
· Enter registration info with an email address so that we may contact you.
· Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
*Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information
Step 2. Using the College Central Network (CCN) Recruitment Services for registered Employers:
· Go to our school’s site as above and choose the Employers icon.
· Click the link for Online Services.
· Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
· From your account page, you may:
Access your Registration:
Update or Review Your Registration Information
Keep your information up-to-date for Career Services.
Work with your Job Postings:
Post New Job
Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni. You may cut and paste job descriptions. List an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
Edit active job postings and repost expired jobs.
Easily search for Job Candidates:
Search Student and Alumni Resumes
Find outstanding candidates for your opportunities.