Forms and Documents

Below are the Academic Records Office forms. Unless otherwise noted, these are all eForms and will be automatically routed.

For all eForms, after you click the Submit Now button at the bottom of the form, you will receive an email notifying you that the form has been submitted. If you do not receive the email confirmation, the form was not submitted!


PLEASE NOTE: You may be sent a Request for Revision, so please monitor your McKendree email account after you have submitted the form. You will also receive an email notification when the form has been approved/processed.


If you have any questions, please contact us at (618) 537-6819.

•   Add / Drop Form  (NOT an eForm -- you must print this form to use it)

•   Application for Transfer credit (Undergraduate Students)     

•   Change of Name Form  

•   Change of Address Form  

•   Change of Advisor Form   

•   Change of Demographics (Citizenship/Ethnicity/Religious Affiliation)  

•   Change of Major / Minor Form  

•   Change of Specialization Form (Graduate Students) 

•   Classroom Request

•   Closed Class Form   

•   Data Request Form   

•   Enrollment Verification Form  

•   FERPA Release Form (Release of Financial and/or Academic Information)

•   Grade Card Request Form      

•   Grade Change Form (for grades other than I or IP)

•   Incomplete Grade Change Form (for I or IP grades)

   Independent Study Form  (NOT an eForm -- you must print this form to use it)

•   Graduation Application (eLearning Students)

•   Graduation Application (Illinois Centers)

•   Graduation Application (Kentucky Centers) 

•   Order a Replacement Diploma      

•   Order Transcripts

•   Permission to take a Graduate Level Course

•   Registration Form  (NOT an eForm -- you must print this form to use it)

•   Register for a Course Without the Prerequisite    

•   Register for a Course that Conflicts with Another One

•   Replacement Diploma Request

•   Waiver of Academic Requirement or Policy

•   Withdraw without Academic Penalty (No longer active.  If you wish to withdraw from a course after the last day to drop, please use the Waiver of Academic Requirement or Policy form above.)