Transfer International Applicants
International Students wishing to transfer to McKendree from another post-secondary institution must submit the following documents to be considered for admission:
1. Application for Admission. You will need to complete and submit an application for First Year admission. The free application is available here. You may also download a paper copy.
2. Official Secondary School Transcripts. You will need to submit an official copy of your secondary school transcripts and completion certificate. All transcripts must be translated into the English language.
3. All Official Post-Secondary Transcripts. If you have attended any college or university after completing your secondary school education, official post-secondary transcripts are required. All transcripts must be translated into the English language.
Post-secondary transcripts from institutions within the United States will be evaluated for credit by McKendree.
Post-secondary transcripts from international institutions must be evaluated by a credential evaluation agency, in order for the admission process to be completed. You can contact Educational Credential Evaluaters, Inc. at www.ece.org or (414) 289-3400 or World Education Services at www.wes.org or (800) 937-3895 for more information. Fees may range from $0 - $200 for a completed credential evaluation. Please allow three to six weeks for the evaluation.
4. Proof of English Proficiency (one of the following):
TOEFL Paper Based - 520
Computer Based - 190
Internet Based - 70
SAT Critical Reading - 500
ACT English - 20
Documents Can Be Mailed To:
Office of Admission
701 College Road
Lebanon, IL 62254, USA
You Can Also Fax Information To:
(618) 537-6496 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org