McKendree University welcomes applications for graduate study from students holding
a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution who seek a challenging
educational experience in a stimulating and friendly environment. Applicants are considered
on an individual basis without regard to sex, race, disability, nationality, sexual
orientation, or religion.
The following documentation and/or components are required for consideration for admission to graduate studies at McKendree University:
1. A completed graduate admission application. (no fee). Apply online
2. Official transcripts from each college or university attended. Official transcripts are those that are mailed from institution to institution.
3. A minimum 3.0 GPA on a four-point scale in undergraduate studies. Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be conditionally admitted.
4. A current vita or resume.
5. Three professional references.
6. An essay describing the personal and professional goals that will be met by the completion of the Higher Education Administrative Services program.
7. Applicants may be required to participate in a personal interview to assess readiness for graduate studies.
Deadlines for Admission:
Spring 2016, second eight weeks, deadline is March 14, 2016
Summer 2016 deadline is May 30, 2016
Fall 2016, first eight weeks, deadline is August 22, 2016
Fall 2016, second eight weeks, deadline is October 17, 2016
Please Send Admission Documentation to:
Graduate Admission Office
701 College Road
Lebanon, IL 62254
Phone: 1-800-BEARCAT, ext. 6574 or (618) 537-6574
Fax: (618) 537-6410