fafsa.gov (Please be certain to use the correct extension .gov not .com)
Complete as soon after January 1st as possible. The PIN mentioned below will allow a student to complete the application online and an expected family contribution (EFC) will be provided at the end of the process.
This is the site where a student can obtain a Personal Identification Number (PIN). This number is unique to each individual and represents an electronic signature which can be used to sign your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and a promissory note for a federal student loan.
McKendree University partners with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to offer an interest-free monthly payment option. For an enrollment fee, the billing cost is spread out over the time period that you are taking the courses.
1. Only the amount that will be paid by the employer can be deferred. The entire amount will be subject to interest charges until the student’s portion is paid.
2. A letter from the employer stating that the employee is eligible for tuition reimbursement will be required each semester. Depending upon the employer’s tuition reimbursement requirements, a copy of the policy from the company may be sufficient. This letter should be submitted to the Business Office.
3. The employer should make McKendree the Payee (or at least the co-payee) on the check.
4. Deferment period will terminate 30 days after the date grades are issued.
5. The balance will be subject to interest charges if payment is not received within 30 days from the date grades are issued.