Congratulations on your decision to pursue a quality education and enhance your future!
Choosing the right university can seem like an overwhelming task.
Our Admission staff understands this, and our goal is to help you make the right choice. We are here to answer your questions, offer individual consultation, and help you achieve your goals for success. We will also unofficially evaluate any transfer credits, allowing you to complete your education.
If you would like additional information, please submit an Information Request Form, or contact us at the numbers listed below.
Louisville Campus Admission Office
(502) 266-6696 / Toll Free at (877) 862-1952
Radcliff Campus Admission Office
(270) 351-5003 / Toll Free at (877) 319-3576.
* Note that application fees do not apply for students attending classes at the Kentucky Campuses.
McKendree University welcomes applications from students who seek a challenging college experience in a stimulating and friendly environment. All courses of study provide a foundation for a well-rounded education.
McKendree's admission utilizes a rolling admissions system. Prospective students may submit an application to the college anytime. For more information on the application process, please see the Application Procedure below.
A minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA from previously attended colleges.
No Previous College
A minimum GPA of 2.0 (from high school issuing diploma) or a GED score of at least 50%.
To be considered for admission, an applicant must complete the following steps:
• Complete and return the application for admission
• Have your high school mail an official high school or GED transcript directly to McKendree University. NOTE: You will have to contact your high school for the address information and transcript fees. McKendree University does not have that information.
• Have the previously-attended college(s) mail an official copy of transcript directly to McKendree University.
NOTE: You will have to contact all colleges and universities you have attended for the address information and transcript fees.
Application for Re-admission
Students who have not attended McKendree University for one year and are seeking re-admission to McKendree University must complete the admission application form and supply up-to-date transcripts.
Criteria for Admission
Applicants are considered on an individual basis without regard to sex, race, disability, nationality, or religion.
McKendree University accepts applicable college credit with a grade of "C" or higher from regionally-accredited institution of higher learning. You must complete a minimum of 32 credit hours at McKendree and meet all degree requirements to graduate. A total of at least 128 credits are required to earn a bachelor's degree, of the 128 credits, at least 40 credit hours must be upper level.