University Counselor


McKendree University is seeking a licensed professional counselor, on a contractual basis, to provide short-term counseling therapy to individuals or in group settings and crisis assessment/intervention.

Required:  A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Professional Counseling, Counseling Psychology, and Marriage and Family Therapy is required. (LP, LLP, LCPC, LLPC, LMSW)

Must have demonstrated experience in counseling clients with a wide range of psychological and emotional health concerns.  Experience working with college students is preferred. 

Interested persons should send a letter of application referencing job /#COU43, resume, and three professional references to Shirley Rentz, Director of Human Resources at  EEO/ADA